Thursday 19 May 2011

Latest News

Well hello there my dears, its been a while but as you can see I have been busy working on my church and looking for work.  Guess what, I got a second interview for LizLake (http://www.lizlake.com/) which is tomorrow 20/5 for AutoCAD test and my church is my best work to date. So things are looking up, lets keep this ball rolling....  I am planning on finishing my Submarine scene with water and I plan to create a little piece for my mum, referencing the Beatles yellow submarine : )

Here is my latest church image with a window added to the bell- tower, as requested my family critics.  I think this final detail just finishes the piece.. Let me know what you think.  Talk soon guys when hopefully I will have more news about LizLake.  Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment