Wednesday 7 November 2012

2 days left

I only have 2 days left working at the The Bionic Group..  and it cannot end soon enough I am afraid to say.  Obviously I have slowly been relieved of my responsibilities to ease the change over but it means the days drag on and certain people ignore me throughout the day. One pet peeve I hate is messaging between staff.. who knows what or whom they are talking about!
  I can honestly say I will never forget the opportunity I was given to work here and when I look back in the future, I will say it all started there.  The staff have been excellent and I have made some excellent friendships which I hope to continue but its time to move on and test myself at another level.  Excited but apprehensive for Monday.

 At the moment i am packing my belongings away before the big move home on Saturday.  I will keep you posted on my new job in Essex in the not too distant future.

No comments:

Post a Comment